Do you like to laugh? (For example: “Ha, ha!”)
Would you like to feel better about your family’s homeschooling experiences, since the ones in these books are even loonier?
Are you interested in softer, more manageable, and luxurious hair?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions, Homeschool Follies can help! (Except for the one about the hair; maybe you should try egg whites or something.)
The first two volumes of Homeschool Humor are packed with hilarious stories of the pitfalls and wackiness occurring in a somewhat-normal homeschooling family, with chapters including…
• Let’s Go Camping! Some Other Time!
• How to Name Your Homeschooled Child
• Things Your Poor Old Homeschooled Children Will Miss Out On
• Helping Your Children Build Strong Character by Smashing People Right in the Face
• Science and Other Mythical Creatures
• A Brief History of Homeschooling That Briefly Shows Homeschooling Throughout History, in a Brief Way That Is Also Historical
Also included: juicy lists of how to answer complete strangers who ask, “Are those all your children?” or “What are those kids doing out of school?” Click on the below links to pick up the first two Homeschool Follies on Amazon.com! (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases; if you make a purchase from one of these links, I might receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price for that item!)