American Literature for Christian Homeschoolers is a four-day-a-week, 30-week reading plan for Christian homeschooled high schoolers. Here’s what you get with the entire American Literature for Christian Homeschoolers set:
- Great Reads! American Literature for Christian Homeschoolers pulls together many of the greatest essays, short stories, speeches, poems, letters, and novels in American literature.
- A Helpful, 30-Week Reading Schedule. No more “What should we read this week?” Each volume of American Literature for Christian Homeschoolers contains a 30-week schedule that maps out your student’s literature reading for the year.
- A Christian Worldview. American Literature for Christian Homeschoolers is presented from a Bible-believing, Christian point of view, which is reflected in the selection introductions, footnotes, and review questions—many of which offer relevant scripture passages for students to research and compare to the literature selections.
- Introductions, Footnotes, and Review Questions. These put writings into historical context, assist students in understanding archaic terms, clear up potentially hazy passages, and point the student to think about and understand important ideas presented.
- Free Quizzes and Quiz Answer Keys. American Literature for Christian Homeschoolers includes 12 quiz (via email request) covering the readings. Parents: Answer keys to the quizzes are included, and the quizzes are multiple choice and matching (to make it easier for you to score!).
- A Free Answer Key to Review Questions. Parents, you can discuss the questions at the end of each selection with your student—fully armed with the answer key!
(Each volume is available at Amazon.com; just click on link below to open up its specific page! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases; if you make a purchase from one of these links, I receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price for that item!)